If you are into video editing with Renderforest and searching for an alternative tool, this article will help you.
Renderforest is not a bad option. But you may have various requirements, due to which you need an alternative. I have given a short description of the various paid and free Renderforest Alternatives that you can use instead of Renderforest.
Before that, let’s have a look at what Renderforest has to offer.
What is Renderforest?
Renderforest is a platform that incorporates several advanced tools to help you create a brand for your business by aiding you to design premium quality videos and logos. You can also create business-like websites, high-quality animation, and edit mockups.
You can do all this using one software and that too in a short period with the quality you expect. You can render your business ideas effortlessly with the software without spending much. It has a wide variety of features and options that are easily accessible through your browser, and there is no need for you to install any additional software.
The logo maker, website builder, mockup maker, video maker, and numerous templates all do a perfect job of molding your company brand.
Table of Contents:
Top 7 Benefits of Renderforest
The Rendeforest is multipurpose software that enables almost everything necessary for branding. Video creation, website building, logo creation, and mockup making are its services. It comprises unlimited features, and the top 7 benefits of using the software are listed below.
- User-friendly– The software is easy to install and use. Anyone even without technical knowledge can effortlessly create videos, logos, websites, or mockups. The user interface is simple.
- Templates library– There are a wide variety of templates and animations to choose from in the software. Also, customization is available for the templates and animations. They are so good-looking with contemporary designs. You can spill your creativity and show the world your ideas or popularize your brand with attractive templates for your videos and animations.
- Customer support– The customer support team of the platform is outstanding. They reply to you as quickly as possible and help you with any problem you face with the tool.
- Speed– The software enables you to complete all tasks in a limited time.
- Reasonable and money-saving- It has cloud storage options that save you money from investing in costly computer storage solutions. Also, the paid plans of the software have many features that are worth the money.
- All-in-one solution– To establish branding for a business, one has to spend money on separate software tools for video creation, logo creation, etc. separately. The presence of all solutions in a single software makes it more elite.
- Free-Plan– The software has a free plan in which you can use and test its various tools.
Why should you go for Renderforest alternatives?
The Renderforest is a good video, logo, and website creation software. But it does have its downsides because of which we should go for other Renderforest alternatives. Here I have gathered a few disadvantages of the software that pushes users to move away from Renderforest.
- The Renderforest has only a limited number of templates and designs compared to other video creation software.
- The logo creator requires more improvement, and the addition of features is required.
- The price seems a little costly, and features like music editing are available only in the advanced mode.
- Availability of limited customization.
- The water-free feature comes only in paid versions. The presence of time marks in music visualizations makes it a little inconvenient to use.
Tips for choosing a video animation software
With the availability of multiple video animation software, choosing the one that meets your needs is challenging. It is particularly arduous if you are starting and will be even more perplexing. To ease the process, I have directed you to a few factors you should keep in mind before investing in any video animation software.
Should meet your requirement
It is the first step you should consider before choosing video animation software. You must be clear about your needs and requirements. You should analyze what type of animations, videos, or infographics your business demands and then continue to select software that fulfills it.
The price should be pocket-friendly
Choose software that is not too expensive but offers features that are worth the money. Try the free version first if they are available. Later subscribe to paid versions if you are satisfied.
Secure your investment
Ensure that the investments you make in any software are secure and trustworthy.
Check whether the software incorporates all the requirements needed depending on your need and video creation. Some businesses may require fewer features and some more. So, choose wisely, depending on your business.
Customer support is a vital component of any software. It helps you get out of any problems you are facing with their software. Get to know about the customer support services of video animation software before purchasing.
Top 5 paid and free Renderforest alternatives.
Now we can see the different paid and free Renderforest alternatives available. I have bulleted the features and benefits of each software for a better understanding.
Renderforest paid alternatives
The following are the paid alternatives to Renderforest.
The Create studio is an alternative to Renderforest. It is a tool used for developing videos for Youtube, social media, and other purposes.
Benefits of choosing CreateStudio
Now we can see the benefits we gain by choosing this software.
- The motion presets in the software enable you to preview, add or animate with just a single tap, thereby saving a lot of time.
- The software is user-friendly and intelligible.
- You can create videos of any desired size.
Features of CreateStudio
The main features of the software are listed below.
- The drag-and-drop interface allows you to add 3D effects to videos.
- You can easily create custom animations.
- Grouping of layers is possible to keep things orchestrated.
- You can overlay images or videos on top of shapes or text.
- It has over 50 readymade templates.
Why choose CreateStudio over Renderforest?
In my opinion, CreateStudio is a better option than Renderforest because of the advanced features it has. It can animate both 2D and 3D formats, create videos of any size, and many more. It helps to create more professional-looking animations and videos.
DoodleMaker is another useful video-creating software with which you can convert any content into enticing videos in any language you like.
Benefits of choosing DoodleMaker
The software has various benefits, which are as follows.
- It is easy to use.
- You can create videos in more than thirty languages in less time.
- You can create an infinite number of videos.
Features of DoodleMaker
The software has some mesmerizing features that are listed below.
- The software includes more than 400 templates for creating videos.
- It supports whiteboard, glass board, and blackboard videos.
- It allows endless customization.
- A cool feature that I found inside the software is that it enables us to add our watermark.
- You can record your voice and use it for videos. If not, 160 male and female voices are waiting for you.
Why choose DoodleMaker over RenderForest?
Anyone can use the software, unlike Renderforest which focuses mainly on personal and business use. Moreover, we can create high-quality videos in many languages using this software.
Renderforest Free Alternatives
Here is a list of the free Renderforest alternatives.
The Invideo is an online platform that enables high-quality video creation for social media like Facebook, ICTV, and other purposes. It has a wide variety of pre-built templates and royalty-free videos and photos to make your video content very engaging to keep your audience hooked.
Benefits of choosing InVideo
The various benefits of the software are listed below.
- The software has multiple templates to create attractive videos.
- Royalty-free images and videos are available to make your content more alluring.
- The software has mind-blowing customer support services.
- There are several video tutorials to help you understand the features and options of the software better.
Features of InVideo
Some of the significant features of the software are listed below.
- The software enables access to over 4000 templates.
- All templates are customizable.
- There are more than 1M images and video clips.
- You can create videos in any language.
- It offers videos in HD resolution.
- Text and brand overlay is possible.
- Availability of text-to-video feature.
- It allows sharing of content via social media platforms.
Why choose InVideo over Renderforest?
The software has a large number of templates and royalty-free images and videos compared to Renderforest. Also, it allows sharing of videos through social media platforms which makes it more efficient to use in the modern day. Therefore, in my opinion, it is better than Renderforest.
The Piktostory is software used for editing videos and transforming any events or webinars into a short video format.
Benefits of choosing Piktostory
The software includes the following benefits.
- It helps transform long videos into short, engaging, and uncomplicated content.
- You can use it on different platforms.
- It is user-friendly.
Features of Piktostory
The main features that the software includes are as follows.
- It allows you to highlight the most crucial portions of a video.
- You can share videos across social media platforms.
- It supports HD-resolution of videos.
- Allows splitting and merging of clips.
- It includes brand and text overlay.
- You can customize videos according to your preferences and render automated subtitles.
Why choose Piktostory over Renderforest?
The software is versatile to use on different platforms, and it includes many video editing features compared to Renderforest.
The Animaker is an alternative to Renderforest, and it enables the creation of scenes and is a splendid video animation software. It is best suitable for presenters and businesses to create long-hour videos like tutorials and animation videos of high standards.
Benefits of choosing Animaker
The benefits of the software are as follows.
- There are many tutorial videos to understand its work and features.
- It has a simple interface that is easy to operate.
- Multiple templates and characters are available.
Features of Animaker
The various features of the software are listed below.
- The software includes thousands of templates and allows 2k downloads.
- It has a feature that allows you to create a distinct character to represent your brand. You can even give audio narration to make it appear like it is talking.
- It has a large number of free stock videos and images.
- The Smart move feature of the software enables you to apply complicated animations with a single tap.
Why choose Animaker over Renderforest?
The Renderforest includes everything from video creation, logo making, and website building, unlike Animaker which is only meant for animation video creation and is an expert in the niche. It helps businesses and presenters in creating high-quality animation videos with extraordinary features that are unavailable in Renderforest.
Renderforest bonus alternatives
The FlexClip is a video editing software tool and an alternative to Renderforest. It has numerous features to edit any video with perfection. You can effortlessly create, edit, compress or convert videos. The free version of the software has more than enough features, and the paid plans are pretty much advanced.
Benefits of using FlexClip
Some of the benefits of the software are as follows.
- It is flexible and easy to operate.
- You can gain access to several features in the free version of the software.
- It is beginner-friendly software.
Features of FlexClip
The vital features the software incorporates are listed below.
- Availability of motion graphics.
- It allows sharing of files.
- It supports HD resolution.
- You can trim and merge videos.
- It has a royalty-free library of images, videos, and music.
Why choose FlexClip over Renderforest?
The FlexClip allows you to trim and merge videos without compromising quality and enables sharing of files. The features of the software are more advanced than Renderforest.
The article might have given you a clear vision of the various Renderforest alternative software available. By analyzing the features and benefits of each software, you can choose one that is suitable for your work.
Please SHARE This Article!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. These are products I’ve personally used and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.