Welcome to my post regarding the best Doodly Alternatives and competitors available in the market.
Video marketing has taken the world by buzz. Viewers and consumers are looking forward to checking videos associated with products or services before investing time and money in them.
On top of that, if you are able to create doodle videos, it tends to grab the eyeballs of thousands of viewers in less time.
As the numerical represents, almost 63% of organizations are making use of the video marketing strategy to do better business. From these, 82% of businesses have already started believing that video marketing can skyrocket your business growth.
Irrespective of the business genre, a video marketing strategy can become highly productive for the business and its promotion.
Watching the statistics and people’s reactions to videos, you must have started making videos for your business. And what can be better than using Doodly to create the doodles? With multiple features integrated into this highly efficient software, it has become a patent name for marketers.
However, if you are in search of the best alternatives for Doodly, we will help you with that in this blog. Here not only will we include the bests of Doodle along with its alternatives available in the market.
What is Doodly?
Doodly is a whiteboard animation software. With a simple drag & drop interface to make the sketches, it becomes easier for users to use anything. The simple interface enables the easy carrying of the sketches.
In the market, you can get a range of software, and no doubt that Doodly stands out from the rest as it is the best in its functionalities and features. Doodly is one of those very few products that enable the creation of a range of videos.
The Doodly library supports uncountable images, and therefore all you need is to just choose and then drag and drop it. Next will be taken over by the software as it will make the sketches for you.
Besides customized images, it offers the flexibility to upload your personally chosen images. Post all of these; you have the flexibility to add sound and create a fantastic video with information.
Also, you must know that Doodly is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Of course, the benefits showered by Doodly make it one of the prime choices by marketers and businesses. I have been personally loving this fantastic, user-friendly software and would like to write down the benefits of using Doodly.
- User-friendly: When it comes to benefits, obviously, its user-friendliness will be on top of the list. You don’t have to undergo a boring training course to gain the ability to work with this software. The user-friendly interface does not demand you to be tech-savvy.
- Huge Library: If you have purchased an Enterprise plan, the best thing is you get access to their gigantic library consisting of soundtracks, photos, props, and characters. With updates, their library gets larger. You can make animated videos with these images.
- Versatile: Doodly can be implemented for several purposes and which makes it a versatile software. Whether you want to make book reviews, ads, presentations, instructional videos, and any other types of videos, Doodly never disappoints you. Great for creators.
- Reasonable: When it is to purchasing animated videos, it needs huge investments. However, Doodly is here to cut your cost and create animated videos with just cheap subscriptions.
Image customization: Custom images library is one of the major reasons behind its popularity. Professionals create the graphics, making the images a great addition to the videos. You get 20 poses and 200 characters to choose from.
Soundtracks: If you wish to add sounds to the doodle videos, you can get two different sound slots. One is a voiceover, and another is background music. You can keep editing them until you get satisfactory results.
Easy exporting: If you have already made the video and have made the inputs you want, Doodly lets you share and export the videos easily. The social sharing buttons are available to easily share the videos along with the ability to include them on your website as well.
Easy video editing: you must be thinking that video editing will require you to become an expert, but Doodly makes it possible for everyone. Its user-friendly interface and features like tweaking different things at the same time make it possible for anyone to create a video.
Different board styles: the different board styles available in Doodly let you make animated videos easily. Some of the most common styles of boards include:
- Custom board
Custom draw Paths: You can seamlessly custom-draw paths on imported videos with Doodly. This is what makes the imported images look completely natural. This software also gives permission to add SVG images.
Hand Styles: besides the board styles, you can use the hand styles with Doodly software. The different styles of hands available let you customize the videos.
Support: This is one of the fascinating things about the software. Here you can get support from their tutorials and also from customer support.
Doodly Pros (Advantages):
- Easy to use even for beginners
- Huge image library
- Support customized images
- Effective doodle software
- Get a range of updates
Doodly Cons (Disadvantages):
- You don’t get colors in the standard plan
- You cannot make offline use
- Limited audio features
- It takes a long time to export
- It is expensive
Why Do You Need Doodly Alternatives?
Undoubtedly there is a range of benefits or features, but then again, there are alternatives to this software that makes it a great choice for video makers. There are several reasons that are compelling users to look for alternatives. Do you want to know why? Have a look.
Restricted to some video types: One of the most common complaints that can be heard among the users is that Doodly is restricted to creating only a certain type of video.
Unable to add extra effects: This is again a major problem that adds to the list. Doodly doesn’t allow users to add extra effects or animations.
Music is available in Standard License: If you have been thinking to make videos without paying much on making videos, you are wrong as you get the background music and props only in the Standard license.
Need to pay extra for colored versions: Now, if you think that since you have purchased the standard license, you can use it all, you are terribly wrong. Even if it is not available in an enterprise license. You need to pay extra to purchase the colored versions.
Last;y, Doddly is expensive: This is perhaps, one of the biggest reasons why users are looking for alternatives. It is available in only yearly and monthly plans, whereas the Standard versions will cost you $39/month. If you pay yearly, you have to pay $20 extra. Therefore, it is about $240 and $468 per year. Similarly, the enterprise version is $69/month and $40/month when you pay years, which sums up to $480 and $828 every year.
Top 5 Doodly Alternatives
Thankfully, now there is a range of options available on the internet. Well, these are personally curated by me after personally using them for my purpose. You will simply love this awesome software that can seamlessly replace Doodly without leaving a hint.
#1 Doodly Alternative: CreateStudio
CreateStudio is a great Doodly alternative. This software lets you create any type of quality video and help you succeed in your purpose. With this tool, you will be able to make whiteboard videos, explainer videos in 2D and 3D, local business videos, sales, promo videos, and so on… which would never fail to amaze your audience.
This video animation software is for all creators who are willing to create great videos for personal or professional reasons.
- Easy drag & drop: Timeline editor lets you edit videos with the drag and drop feature
- Compatible: The software is compatible with both Mac and Windows
- Create & export: You can create as many videos as you wish and export them in your desired resolution
- Text-to-speech: Text to speech features eliminates the need for any other software
- Kinetic text typography: You will be able to make kinetic text typography to better and improved attention
- 20 text characters: The 20 text characters let you create captivating explainer videos using animated characters
- Advanced emojis: Ability to reciprocate your business messages with the emojis
- Green screen: Create videos by adding any background color with the green screen feature
- User-friendly software that does not require you to have any technical knowledge
- No need for using backend features as it has an easy drag and drop feature
- You can create videos of any size which includes vertical, square, 16 x 9, and so on
#2 Doodly Alternative: DoodleMaker
DoodleMaker is another great Doodly alternative and competitor that offers you the opportunity to create a doodle using a glass board, blackboard, or whiteboard using advanced technology. The range of features included in this software enables the creation of some awesome doodle videos in several languages.
If you want to skyrocket your business, creating captivating and engaging doodle videos using DoodleMaker can be very productive.
- 300+ Templates: Create videos and customize them with the 300+ templates
- High-quality icons and images: Create or customize your video by including the doodle images and icons
- AI Video Transcription: Simply paste the YouTube URL and convert the video automatically into different languages.
- Image to sketch converter: In a few seconds, now you can transform images into sketches and download them in any resolution.
- Text-to-speech: You can now give a human-like voice to the videos using the Text to speech feature.
- Color changer: You can use your desired theme from full vivid color to change into timeless black and white.
- In-app voice recording: With this feature, you can load your recording on your video and make it productive for your business.
- It helps to improve click rates and online traffic
- Great videos can help to acquire improved attention from the viewers
- You can create unlimited videos
- Great image library and royalty-free music
- Applicable for every business type
#3 Doodly Alternative: Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark takes a good place when we search for Doodly alternatives and competitors. This is another addition to the Adobe team that enables you to create videos, presentations, social graphics, and web pages. The addition of a website builder, image editor, and video-making ability makes it one of the right choices for the creator to add to their bucket list.
This can be a great choice for small businesses, freelancers, bloggers, and other professionals who are willing to create impactful content for their viewers that has the ability to attract an increased audience.
- Designed Templates: The availability of designed templates lets you make an attention-grabbing video
- Multiple fonts: It has different types of fonts that you can include in your video to make them readable
- Design resizing: This software lets you create designs and resize them as per your needs.
- Great gallery: The huge gallery can be used by the creators to find images and use them in their videos
- You can create videos without the need for having any experience
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It also helps you to build single-page websites
- It is available in both mobile versions and web-based versions
- It uses HD images from Unsplash
#4 Doodly Alternative: Renderforest
Renderforest is the next one in the row when it comes to finding a Doodly alternative. This free cloud-based software offers you the ability to make videos in a few clicks. The huge video model catalog lets you create and edit videos.
This versatile video maker also lets you design logos. Apart from that, you can create promotional videos, animated presentations, and music clipping, and also can make your website.
- Huge template catalog: The 500 video template catalog present in the software eases video creation.
- Cloud Storage: The software facilitates online editing and storing
- East editing: With easy editing, you can edit the video if the end product doesn’t fascinate you at any point.
- Social media buttons: the social media buttons included in the software lets you share your video on any social platform with ease.
- It is simple to use and has an intuitive interface
- You can create professional-quality videos
- Great customer support
- Helps you to create amazing videos in minutes
#5 Doodly Alternative: Wave.video
Wave.video is one of the best Doodly alternatives and competitors. This is a great video marketing platform that has been offered great reviews by users due to offering users the ability to create different kinds of videos. This is certainly a game-changing inclusion for businesses when it comes to improving the ROI of businesses.
- Multiple user logins: If you have a team, this software lets you and your team login and work on the same project.
- Social media buttons: The social media buttons included in the software enables easy sharing.
- Royalty-free images and clips: The availability of royalty-free music and images aids in creating videos without paying a royalty fee
- Easy merging and trimming: You can easily cut a video and merge it or trim the unnecessary part to create an attractive video
- Multiple video formats: The software offers users the freedom to create videos in different formats.
- Adding text animations: Now you can add great animation to your texts and outshine your videos by grabbing more eyeballs.
- Thousand of HD quality pre-designed templates available for users
- Available at a reasonable price
- Custom subtitles and auto-generated captions for better engagement
- It lets you embed your videos on your website
- It is available at an affordable price tag
I know how to doodle videos have taken over the world, and businesses are looking forward to creating more of them to attract viewers and customers. Undoubtedly Doodly is great, but the expensive price tag that comes with it makes it unaffordable for many creators or video makers.
The names of alternatives that have been included in this blog are some of the best in the market that comes with multiple features. I personally have used them and still use some of them and hence would recommend users to choose these if they are looking for an alternative.
Trust me! Just go for them and create attention-grabbing videos.
Please SHARE This Article!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. These are products I’ve personally used and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.