Welcome to my Adobe Premiere Pro Review!
Since Premiere Pro is subscription software, Adobe does not always wait for major versions to update aspects of the program. As a result, it has been improved so that publishers are always aware of what is available. It’s impossible to see all the changes in this Adobe Premiere Pro Review, so instead, we focus on some new features that are exciting to us.
- What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
- Who Can Use Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Software?
- Adobe Premiere Pro Benefits of Using
- Adobe Premiere Pro Features and Benefits
- Press Shift + 2 to search for the latest clips in Source Monitor:
- Click Option / Alt + to get another instance of the title and make a copy on the timeline:
- Import the clip using the media browser:
- Move the insert edit to the timeline:
- Sound amplifier/sound level compatibility:
- Proxy workflow:
- Top and tail editing:
- Master clip effect:
- Save the preset:
- Adobe Premiere Pro Pros and Cons
- Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing
- Trusted by Entrepreneur and Experts
- Adobe Premiere Pro Alternatives
- Adobe Premiere Pro FAQ
What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional video editing software that is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud software collection, which is used for video editing, including movies, and is rapidly becoming a popular program for filmmakers, amateurs, and professionals around the world.
Who Can Use Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Software?
Premiere Pro is used by video production companies, news stations, marketers, and design companies. Professional video editors, production managers, marketing experts and managers, and media designers, etc., can use Premiere Pro to create and edit video content.
Adobe Premiere Pro Benefits of Using
Premiere Pro can be used for all of the common video editing tasks required to produce high definition broadcast-quality video. It can be used to import video, audio, and graphics and to create a newly edited version of the video, which can be exported to the media and formats required for distribution. When you create a video using Premiere Pro, you can edit different videos and stills together.
Adobe Premiere Pro Features and Benefits
This is a list of features that any Professional video editor should know about.
Press Shift + 2 to search for the latest clips in Source Monitor:
Premiere Pro allows you to load multiple clips into your source screen for editing. Instead of clicking the menu and selecting the next clip, why not use the shortcut keys instead? Shift + 2 allows you to cycle through each clip, making it much easier to decide when to start and end a clip.
Click Option / Alt + to get another instance of the title and make a copy on the timeline:
If you have continued with the title subject and tried to copy and paste the title clip into a sequence, you may have noticed that editing also changes the original title. You can duplicate the title in the project panel, but you can also select / Alt + click and drag a new title instance on the timeline. Do not release the radio button until you release the copied title. If you do not release it, paste and edit instead. When you are done, you can update the title without any worries.
Import the clip using the media browser:
There are many people who import clips by double-clicking from the project panel. This method is fine, but the import dialog uses the operating system to locate the file, and the operating system does not recognize some video file formats such as MXF and R3D. You can browse the entire operating system from Premiere. The best thing is that you see files that the operating system cannot see.
Complex folder structures such as P2 media have been simplified into a single movie icon. If the media is analyzed on two memory cards, the media browser reduces the two clips to one. The media browser also allows you to view other Premiere projects that can import both clips and clips. By default, double-clicking a file from the media browser opens the file in Source Monitor for preview. To integrate it into your project, just right-click or Ctrl-click the file and select Import.
Move the insert edit to the timeline:
One of the favorite edits for rearranging clips in the timeline is drag and drop editing. This allows you to move the clips in sequence without leaving gaps. After selecting a clip, hold down cmd + opt on Mac and Ctrl + all on PC to place the clip where you want it. Notice how the adjacent clip swings forward, and the place where you deleted the clip closes, and there is no space left. Feel free to watch the short film showing the clips below.
Sound amplifier/sound level compatibility:
When listening to the sound level of a recorded subject, the volume may generally be louder, depending on the difference in microphone level and the way of perception. Premiere has a great feature that allows you to select multiple sound clips and adjust the sound level.
Select the appropriate audio clip in the timeline, go to the Clip menu and select Audio Options-Audio Gain. If you select Normalize All Peaks, you can change the volume of each selected clip to maximize it to a specific level. This will increase the gain for quiet clips and decrease the gain for higher clips, so they all play at the same level.
With the release of Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, you can now work with proxy videos through a very intuitive workflow. Suppose you have a large 4K media file that you want to edit but run faster. In the new capture settings dialog, you can choose to create a low-resolution proxy to make changes. By setting it to use a proxy when available, you can easily connect to higher resolution files when performing most editing tasks, modifying colors, and exporting.
Top and tail editing:
There are two very useful shortcut keys that allow you to trim the edges of a clip without selecting an edit point. Top and tail editing allow you to cut the entrance or exit of clips on the playhead using the ripples of all adjacent clips in the timeline after editing.
Master clip effect:
The Master Clip effect is great for cutting dialog scenes that have multiple parts of the same source clip on the timeline.
Save the preset:
Saving presets is a great way to save time in your Premiere Pro project, as shown by Adobe Premiere Pro Review. You can also group keyframe effects and easily apply them to selected clips. To save presets, display the effect controls for the clip that contains those effects. Select each effect by name, right-click or Ctrl-click one of the effects, and select Save Preset.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pros and Cons
Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional suite for editing videos and creating videos and movies from media files. While using Adobe Premiere software has all the features and many advanced features needed to make it work, it has some drawbacks like any other professional video editor.
Adobe Premiere Pro Pros (Advantages)
Let’s understand the benefits of Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Responsive design: Users need a comfortable working interface to maximize productivity and efficiency. As a result, Adobe Premiere Pro is constantly updated to improve the responsiveness of the interface. One example is improved motion graphics keyframe integrity.
- Integrated workflow: Adobe Premiere Pro integrates with other Adobe products to streamline your workflow. This allows team members to manage each other’s projects in other applications without interrupting the work process. In addition, Adobe Premiere Pro Review shows that colleagues can easily communicate without leaving the app. This is possible thanks to the integration with Microsoft Teams, which allows employees to exchange notes about the project and their bosses to see the progress of each member.
- Immersive support for virtual reality: As the use of VR grows, Professional video editor need more and more tools to create an immersive video in every way. As a result, Adobe Premiere Pro offers new and improved features that support complex VR editing capabilities.
- Simultaneous editing: According to Adobe Premiere Pro Review, Adobe Premiere Pro now allows users to open multiple projects at once, switch scenes, and move assets from one project to another. This saves time by adding the scenes you need to the video you’re working on each time.
- Multiple formats: Converting video from one format to another can result in lost frames and subtle corruption. To avoid this, Adobe Premiere Pro has been enhanced to support multiple embedded video file formats. This allows users to add the video directly from the camera without going through the conversion process.
Adobe Premiere Pro Cons (Disadvantages)
Despite of having the above useful functionalities, this adobe premiere Pro has the following disadvantages:
- Very high and exorbitant cost for many users (especially if you are not an expert)
- The software used is complex and not very intuitive
- Videos tend to freeze even if the image quality is not very high
- No comparison between the original sequence and the processed sequence is provided
- No HEVC support
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing
The price of Professional video editing software ranges between $20 and $30 /month. For most users, it costs $240 per year on an annual basis. The exact price depends on the type of subscription you purchased and whether it was purchased by a person, organization, or educational institution (including students and faculties). If your subscription has not been renewed, you will not have access to your Professional video editing software applications.
Trusted by Entrepreneur and Experts
As the demand for branded video content grows, this Adobe Premiere Pro, the best professional video editing software, is trusted by entrepreneurs and experts, especially for video marketing campaigns. From Photoshop to After Effects, each app in its various collection offers incredible features that can deliver amazing results – if, of course, you know how to use them.
Adobe Premiere Pro Alternatives
Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro X is comparable to Adobe Premiere Pro when it comes to professional video editing. However, unlike Adobe’s competitors, this video editing software only works on macOS. This can lead to compatibility issues when rendering video in native Mac format and playing it on a Windows computer. Final Cut makes up for this by exciting users, especially with heavy media. You can use the tagging and classification system to organize complex projects within your library. Professional audio editing capabilities and a wide selection of visual effects complete a variety of features.
Formerly known as Sony Vegas Pro, Vegas Pro is Adobe Premiere’s core competency in terms of functionality. It comes with 4K video editing support, allowing you to edit in 2D or 3D by dragging elements. One of my favorites about Vegas Pro is that its interface is highly customizable and gives you complete control over how it’s edited.
Thanks to its OpenFX base, it works seamlessly with almost all types of video effects, and Vegas Pro automatically imports project files and converts them back to their original format, saving hard drive time and storage space.
Wondershare Filmora is a great video editing program for beginners. Even novice users can create videos in minutes using Simple Mode. This leaves the main task to the professional video editing software. The only action the user needs to perform is to load the video clips and music into the program. The rest is done by the algorithm. Advanced mode, on the other hand, provides all the usual features you can use to create a video.
Adobe Premiere Pro FAQ
Whether you are a casual user or a veteran, Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 has everything you need to edit your videos. There are a number of tools available, and the layout looks beautiful. Beginners can be overwhelmed with countless features, and it may take some getting used to the working process of editing, but it’s not unique to Premiere Pro.
Adobe has been successful in serving hobbyists by providing easy-to-understand tutorials in the learning workspace and guiding users through the software. Especially for creative users with design backgrounds, Premiere Pro can help you stitch not only videos but also audio and graphics such as animations and titles.