DoodleMaker Vs Doodly: War of White Board Video. According to Cisco, 81% of the internet’s traffic will mostly be based on videos by the end of the year 2021.
Nowadays video creation is not about turning on your camera and starts speaking anything of your choice. In this case, doodling videos are perfect to attract a large number of audiences. They attract, engage and convert simple videos into an animated doodle video. Animated doodle videos are invincible for grasping the audience’s attention to the content created because these kinds of videos are multi-sensory so people read, learn and listen at the same time.
What is whiteboard video?
“Whiteboard video” refers to a specific type of video animation presentation that uses the technique of creating a series of pictures drawn on a whiteboard that is recorded in sequence and then played back to create a presentation. There are various effects of whiteboard animation video, such as time-lapse, or stop-motion. This illustration goes along with a narration that engages the audience through the story that is explained by the drawing. These animations are undoubtedly simple, yet engaging.
Why use whiteboard video?
Whiteboard animation videos are an effective of communicating complicated ideas. Using whiteboard animation can gain attention and engagement of your audience.
Who will use whiteboard video?
This software can be used by video content creators as well as by all niches and industries and online marketers too. This video animation software is user friendly for both newbie and seasoned professionals. For creating videos for sales, increasing engagements, advertisements in social media, for generating leads and professionals can use them to create unlimited videos for marketing.
In case of a blogger or YouTuber or even an author, this software can be used to convey all the contents to the audience in an interesting and simple way.
People who can use this software:
- Content creator
- Digital marketers
- Online and offline business
- Affiliated marketers
- Social media manager
- And many more.
DoodleMaker vs. Doodly: Which one is a better version?
Now-a-days people are generally asking regarding the comparison between Doodle Maker v/s Doodly and which one they should buy and use. So this post will give you a brief idea about both the applications and based on your convenience you can judge which one is better.
DoodleMaker is one of the backbones of artificial intelligence where you can create videos that are advance, unique and picture-perfect that could keep the views astounding. An Artificial Intelligence involved in video making is one of the best solutions in the current global market that would soon become a priority to everyone with an increase in productivity. DoodleMaker helps to create videos of unique standards and of higher quality.
Doodly is whiteboard animation software and is the next best alternative for DoodleMaker. This is one of the alternatives for increasing your success rate. It generally uses a drag-and-drop interface for creating sketches. It can be used to create marketing, classroom, social media, and other kinds of videos in a minute.
DoodleMaker Vs Doodly: Features
Basically in video marketing, video creator usually advertises the advantages after using is all about delivering service/ or completing customers demand. And previously created templates saves a lot of time.
In this comparison, DoodleMaker is a clear winner I would judge because in the case of Doodly only premium templates are available. These templates need a company license and each template is $97.
Character / Background
DoodleMaker has in-built template video customization
Doodly has more variation of Character / Background / Scene
Scene / Object
They mostly provide same Character/ Background/ Scene/ Object.
Object than DoodleMaker.
DoodleMaker has the option of hand writing from left-right only.
But in case of Doodly, this has various other options which is not available in DoodleMaker.
Voice maker is available in both the software. But it is just the case that DoodleMaker has TTS Feature which is not present in Doodly. But the voice is from Amazon Polly which somewhat sounds robotic.
Doodly has a better version of voice maker as you can both play video and make speech on video. This will eventually make your video looks more professional and audio file makes sense.
|In 60 languages text-to-speech facility.||SSL Encrypted.|
|Unlimited doodles can be created.||Easy and simple animation feature.|
|More than 160 male & female voices are available.||Revealing rubber stamp.|
|300+ templates are already available for free.||Can change the color of any single word in the sentence.|
|Readymade music library with high-quality free audio available for free.||Zoom and pan effect|
|Can be published on YouTube and Vimeo.||3,000+ Prop images|
|Pixabay API and Icon Finder.||Can be invited to Doodly designed Facebook group.|
|Includes Personal and Commercial license.||Can be usable on multiple computers.|
|Video quality 1080p HD.||Has access to Doodly Club with a monthly membership.|
|Millions of sketch converters available.||Character images – 3,596+|
|Picture image to sketch converter.|
|Drag and drop editor available.|
|Try Now DoodleMaker||Try Now Doodly|
DoodleMaker Vs Doodly: Benefits
- It is quite simple and easy to use and understand.
- It is an Artificial Intelligence infused animation video creator
- This animation software is beginner-friendly too.
- Whole integrated technology makes it easier to access.
- This doodle video software creates videos just in a minute.
- Character, images, and sound are already available in this software.
- Here you can modify video style and types through various ranges of options available.
- This software supports multiple numbers of languages.
- This can be created in whiteboard videos as well as in whiteboard videos.
- This has high-quality video files with different exporting options.
DoodleMaker Vs. Doodly: Pros and Cons
- This is easy to use animation software.
- This is an Artificial Intelligence infused animation video translation engine.
- This has unlimited usages.
- You can add your own customized watermark.
- Easily affordable.
- This has restricted attributes on personal license and front end.
- As DoodleMaker is a cloud-based application so it needs to update every time whenever you receive an alert from the server.
- DoodleMaker is now backdated for some institutions.
- Only 720p and 1080p videos can be created at a time which is inconvenient for bigger projects.
- It is easier to customize and edit videos.
- It has a lot of scene transitions, props, and characters.
- Simple and easy to use the software.
- This has professional-quality video.
- This has the benefit to include several audio files, fonts, and other PNG or JPEG files.
- There is no option to record voiceovers. You have to create it individually.
- Video rendering is very slow in this software.
- Individual items such as props and characters cannot be edited in this software.
- This software is quite expensive as compared to others.
- This software does not provide any trial period but it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Internet connection is always required to run the software.
DoodleMaker Vs. Doodly: Pricing
- DoodleMaker Software (Commercial) – $67
- DoodleMaker Deluxe Upgrade – $49
- DoodleMaker Whitelabel Agency (50 Counts) – $97
- DoodleMaker Whitelabel Unlimited – $497
- Monthly for Standard is $39
- Monthly for Enterprise is $69
- Annual for Standard is $20/month billed annually
- Annual for Enterprise is $40/month billed annually
Frequently Asked Questions: DoodleMaker Vs. Doodly
Conclusion: DoodleMaker Vs. Doodly
In brief, DoodleMaker and Doodly both are whiteboard video animation software used to create videos. With respect to hand drawing, Doodly is much better as compared to DoodleMaker.
Doodly has a wide variety of templates as compared to DoodleMaker. In voiceover, DoodleMaker has TTS Feature which is created by Amazon Polly which creates a robotic voice. But in the case of Doodly, video and voice recording is better, available in both male and female voices. You can even make a speech in a video which is only available in Doodly and the video created by this software looks very professional and sounder documents are detected.
This is for sure that this software is something new and creates the best-animated doodle videos in a very short period of time. As DoodleMaker is infused with Artificial Intelligence technology which makes the animated doodle video maker easier to create videos in a larger range of attributes.
Generally, the price of Doodly software starts around $39 per month which is quite expensive if it is not used to create dozens of doodle videos. It is best for small agencies, teachers, bloggers, and educators who would want to demonstrate their content or thoughts by frequently creating demonstrative videos for the audience. This software is very easy to use and has plenty of options for users to fulfill their basic content requirements. After presenting all the comparisons between Doodly and DoodleMaker, I think some of your doubts have been clarified. According to my, Doodly is better as compared with DoodleMaker.