The main focus of this article is to be aware that don’t worry, there are still other alternatives for existing Vidnami users too.
We know that not only you but all around the world creators were shocked when vidnami was overtaken by GoDaddy in early 2021.
Now you might be thinking are there any other platforms that exist rather than vidnami that will ease your work same like Vidnami?
Let me answer that.
Why go for Vidnami alternatives
We know that Vid gained much popularity among amateurs and professionals irrespective of its highly-automated workflow with a user-friendly interface, vast-stock media library, and its highly rated convenient text-to-video feature.
But still, Vidnami was not free for all, but we know that you always craved a free version of the software so I would like to share some of the vidnami alternatives in 2022 along with their pros, and cons, pricing, and consumer ratings.
Let me show you which topics will be going to cover in this article:
- InVideo: Online Video Editor
- Filmora: Full-fledged video editing software
- Promo.com: Large media and music library.
- WeVideo: a world of templates.
- Biteable: useful for non-animated promotional videos, YouTube videos, and Instagram reels.
Top 11 Vidnami Alternatives:
Even if you’ve never edited a video before, InVideo is a highly intuitive online video editor that allows you to make professional videos in minutes.
It comes with a powerful editing suite, fully customizable templates, a large stock media collection, and a variety of menu features only found in commercial versions of similar platforms.
InVideo works well for professional and personal use.
Social Media marketers, Business owners, and YouTube creators are the users.
With over 5000 templates and over 8 million stock videos and photos, it’s the best place for the end-users.
More than 5000 customizable assets: InVideo has every template for every industry and video ideas for every moment.
Access to over 8 million stock assets: Do you want to include some extra clips in your video as an intro or outro? Maybe you want to make a professional video without spending money on filming? You can do so using InVideo’s huge stock asset library.
Convert text to video automatically: With 50+ themes, context-matching visuals, and a natural-sounding voice that reads the words out loud, convert an article or a social network post into a movie in just one click.
Unlimited users: Instead of conducting unnecessary back and forth for approvals and feedback, you may add numerous team members to your dashboard to edit and contribute to videos together.
- Easy to use and learn – suitable for both novice and experienced users.
- Provides over 5000 fully customized video templates
- Free stock media source with over 8 million royalty-free images
- Images and video clips that are free
- High-end features such as automated voice-overs, HD definition, and speed modification are included.
- Turns articles into videos with a simple click – Allows for unlimited team members and team sharing, making collaboration a snap – Brand presets to ensure that your material follows your brand’s style guide
- Priority assistance is available 24/7 to ensure that your workflow is not disrupted.
- 100GB of cloud storage
- Paid membership includes full access to the Filmr – Video Editor & Video Maker mobile app, which allows you to make professional videos while on the go.
Because the editor is totally browser-based, your final export must be under 15 minutes.
No Cost Plan:
You may get started for free and create as many videos as you want with an InVideo watermark to see if the platform is right for you.
You get everything in the free plan plus the ability to remove the InVideo watermark, 60 monthly video exports, 10 monthly iStock media downloads, 10GB cloud storage, and pro access to the Filmr app.
$30/month for unlimited
The Unlimited subscription includes everything in the free plan plus unlimited video exports, 120 iStock assets each month, 100GB of Cloud Storage, and Filmr Pro access.
Filmora is a full-featured video editing program that is a cost-effective alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro.
This is definitely for advanced users because it provides a plethora of possibilities for modifying text and video, including overlays, animated components, transitions, and visual and audio effects.
It is a professional editing suite specially designed for intermediate and seasoned filmmakers.
- Filmora is a full-featured video editing program that is a cost-effective alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro.
- This is definitely for advanced users because it provides a plethora of possibilities for modifying text and video, including overlays, animated components, transitions, and visual and audio effects.
- Video and audio effects, as well as customizable animation preset.
- Includes distinctive transitions, filters, headlines, and motion components –
- Allows social advertising and multi-channel marketing from within the editor
- In comparison to similar high-end video editing suites with advanced editing tools like keyframing, green screen editing, and colour correction, it’s very affordable.
- Integrates with third-party applications such as YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Supports a wider range of languages than iMovie, including Chinese, German, Japanese, and others.
- Support for 4K editing is included.
- There is no free edition; only a free trial is available.
- Not cost-effective for small organizations.
- All videos created with the trial version of the software have a watermark on them. Filmora requires a minimum system specification of 10 GB free space, 8 GB RAM, and Windows 7 / MacOS 10.13 or higher to run well.
- Working with huge files causes lags.
Filmora offers a variety of plans depending on your needs.
- Monthly Plan: $7.99 (Windows) & $19.99 for Mac
- Annual Plan: $39.99/month for Windows and $51.99/month for Mac
- One-time Perpetual Plan: $69.99 (Windows) & $79.99 for Mac
You may also read: Filmora Review
FlexClip is a beginner-friendly online video editor.
This video editing program enables you to quickly produce stunning videos. The FlexClip editor is focused on seamless creation, with hundreds of video templates, motion presets, and a large stock footage library.
To make slideshows, video essays, invitations, vlogs, adverts, or advertising videos, you don’t need to be a pro. You’ll be ready to go with FlexClip’s features.
Flexclip is best for rookie video editors and freelancers.
Flexclip has got a wide range of video editing tools to let me give you a glimpse of it.
Flexclip video maker: The FlexClip video editing procedure is simple and rapid. With simple drag-and-drop and one-click controls, you can add post-production components like text, shapes, transitions, and other special effects.
Basic video alteration is simple because you can easily change the speed, illumination, and direction.
Flexclip Video Trimmer: You can clip certain areas of your video with FlexClip by just dragging your pointer. Applying a jump cut, axial cut, cutaway, match cut, smash cut, parallel cut, or cross-cut to your image allows you to be more creative.
Flexclip Video Merger: It’s never been easier to combine videos. You can upload all of your movies or photographs at once, order them, and voila!
Flexclip Video Converter: The video conversion is more than merely altering the format of a file. FlexClip video enhancer is the solution for resizing or changing the resolution of the video on FlexClip.
It allows you to choose from a variety of custom sizes for smartphones, tablets, and computer screens, as well as personalize them.
- You may add thousands of free films, photographs, and music to your storyboard using FlexClip. They’re all royalty-free, so you can use them for marketing and promotional videos without worrying about infringement.
YouTubers will also like FlexClip’s dedicated music catalog, which offers popular background music and is updated frequently.
- The FlexClip Screen Recorder Tool is ideal for showing off new applications or producing educational movies. It captures your screen activity and inserts it as video content into your storyboard, as the name implies.
Other FlexClip video maker reviews were correct: it functions as both an editor and a recorder at the same time, allowing you to speak while filming or add voiceovers.
- With FlexClip, you can incorporate video choreography with a single click. The motion effect presets and settings in FlexClip allow you to insert moving letters, shapes, and icons in your video.
Slideshows and video presentations benefit from the built-in transition effects.
- The navigation is slick, intuitive, and contemporary. I didn’t have to look long to find the tools and controls, which were simple to learn. While the ready-made templates saved me time and effort, the “movie from scratch” option appealed to me.
- If you are using a free version FlexClip can only export 480p SD videos. Whereas the paid version you can able to download 1080p full HD videos.
- Flexclip has a video duration cap of up to one minute. Whereas paid version lets you make videos up to 30 minutes.
- Whenever you will open the Flexclip application there will be a Flexclip intro which cant be removed until upgraded to the paid version.
- Basic plan: $5.99/month
- Plus plan: $9.99/month
- Business: $19.99/month
You may also read: Flexclip Review
WeVideo’s multi-track editing interface allows you to create more sophisticated and immersive videos. Its cloud-based nature makes it suitable for those who want to produce high-quality films quickly and easily.
It loses out, however, due to the paucity of capabilities offered on the free plan – even basic elements like the stock library are severely limited in this tier.
WeVideo is a higher-end video editing platform with a specialized selection of school and assignment-related templates that teachers and educators will find particularly useful.
- Templates are designed specifically for teachers and educators.
- Easy movie editing with a drag-and-drop interface
- Support for multi-track editing
- Green Screen is an advanced feature (available in paid tiers)
- Easy-to-use interface with a short learning curve
- You can choose from over 1 million pieces of stock media and a big template library.
- There is no need to download anything and the processing time is much faster.
- Cloud storage built-in
- Multi-track editing lets you make more complex modifications, such as layering soundscapes or creating a picture-in-picture effect.
- For editing on the go, there’s an Android and iOS app.
The user interface is more cluttered than other drag and drops apps with themes, such as InVideo, and beginners may find it daunting.
The free plan is extremely limited. (The highest video resolution permitted is 480p, and you can only upload 5 minutes of content each month; simultaneous screen and webcam recording are not possible.)
- $4.99/month for power
- $7.99/month for unlimited
- $19.99/month for professionals
- $36.99/month for business
Biteable is a popular tool for creating animated slideshows, explainer videos, and motion graphics. It is one of the easiest and most intuitive video editors available online.
If you’re trying to make non-animated advertising films, YouTube videos, or Instagram Reels, the platform’s templates are largely in the animation and motion graphics category.
Biteable’s wide range of easy-to-use templates makes it ideal for corporations, marketers, agencies, and the average video editing hobbyist working on a quick project.
- Hundreds of one-of-a-kind templates for personal and business use
- Easy movie editing with a drag-and-drop interface
- Use Biteable’s whimsical materials and animated graphics to enhance your own video, images, and sounds.
- The user interface is simple and straightforward to navigate for beginners.
- Hundreds of ready-to-use animations, 1000+ templates, and 1.8 million stock photos and movies (live-action, animated, and claymation) are available (a form of stop-motion animation)
- Exports are unlimited.
- Fonts from a large library
- 1080p resolution is not supported in the free version.
- The selection of stock music and transitions is fairly small.
- Some parts of customization can be inconvenient, such as text elements being clustered together and unable to be scaled separately.
- Only the highest-tier premium plan offers shared editing and projects (Ultimate)
- Multiple audio tracks are not supported.
- The cost is exorbitant, especially when compared to the restricted capabilities available (1080p resolution is not supported on the free plan).
- Only the most expensive premium plan includes the collaboration option.
- Plus: $228 annually
- Professional (ultimate): $588/year
- Team: $2,500 annually
Adobe Spark is a creative package that includes Adobe Spark Page, Adobe Spark Post, and Adobe Spark Video.
While it may not have all of the complex editing options that Vidnami does, it is a fantastic alternative. It’s a powerful platform with simple templates, fully customized branded templates, a large font library, and collaboration and sharing capabilities.
Beginners and inexperienced video creators can explore and create visually appealing content with the help of Adobe Spark.
Optimize your workflow with seamless content synchronization across mobile and desktop.
Hundreds of templates that can be customized for both brand marketing and personal projects
Easy navigation and an intuitive video editing interface
- Projects sync easily across desktop and mobile, reducing export time and space.
- Allows the user to establish their own media library, which can be used as a resource for creatives when they’re short on time.
- A diverse set of customizable narrative templates
- Thousands of royalty-free templates, pictures, images, fonts, icons, and other assets are available.
- A mobile app that allows you to simply produce content on your phone.
- User-created templates and designs that make your projects seem contemporary and stand out from the crowd.
- The price is a little on the expensive side.
- The Adobe Spark Video app is only available on iOS, and the Starter plan does not include branded presets or templates.
- It may not be the best site for long-form videos like YouTube and IGTV because it primarily provides templates for shorter bite-sized videos.
- The music collection and text positioning are both limited.
- Individual: $99.99 per year
- Team: $239.88 per year
Animoto is an excellent alternative to Vidnami because it is a simple cloud-based video editor. It is far less expensive than other editors in this category, making it ideal for teams and individuals with limited marketing budgets.
It’s mostly used to turn your photos and videos into slideshow-like videos with pre-designed slides and transitions that are extremely interesting.
Animoto is a user-friendly video editor featuring a drag-and-drop interface for beginners. It works well for both personal and business purposes.
- Hundreds of editable templates for brand marketing and personal projects
- Unique video themes with animated text possibilities
- Simple navigation and intuitive video editing interface
- The interface is quite user-friendly.
- Getty Photos provided the stock collection, which has over 1 million images and movies.
- As a watermark, you can include your company logo (not available on a Free plan)
- Font selection is limited.
- Simple adjustments like changing the image size aren’t achievable with some layouts due to a lack of creative control and flexibility.
- HD videos are not supported by the free plan (1080p)
- There is no mobile app available.
- Because it only supports English, captioning and other text-editing functions are useless when dealing with another language.
- Professional: $15/month
- Basic: $8/month
- $39/month for Professional Plus
Offeo is the online video editor to use if you want to make eye-catching branding and marketing videos for social media that value design.
Offeo’s design and functionality are quite similar to InVideo’s, and it performs similarly, with a large library of assets, stock footage, and dynamic graphic components.
It’s designed for social media marketers, designers, content creators, and small marketing agencies who are struggling to come up with eye-catching advertising, promo videos, and other content for their social media feeds.
- Over 100 video and image styles are included for colorful social media posts and thumbnails.
- Easy navigation and an intuitive video editing interface
- Branded videos, such as promotional videos, video advertisements, and entrance videos, are emphasized.
- A well-stocked library of music, film, and stock footage
- The interface is quite user-friendly.
- You don’t have to download any software because it’s a cloud-based editor.
- Templates that can be easily customized
- Only provides a short free trial
- Known for sluggish upload rates, errors, and lags in the preview window
- Customer service takes a long time to respond to user questions and complaints.
- There is no mobile app available.
- Monthly: $19/month
- Yearly: $149/year
Camtasia is a screen-recording and video-editing program that runs on both Windows and macOS. If you want to make a screencast-style video, this is the best option because it allows you to record and edit both your screen recordings and your video recordings in one place.
- Screen recorder that allows you to capture and record your screen directly from your webcam.
- Customize the recording area, turn on/off the mic and system audio, and add simple audio (fade) and video effects (trim, split, change speed)
- Track-based editing with a drag-and-drop video interface
- To make it even easier to convey instructions, use voiceover and subtitling technologies.
- Supports video resolutions of up to 4K
- Easy navigation and a user-friendly UI
- Supports advanced features like Green Screen and syncing your captions to a pre-existing screenplay. – Includes 40+ templates ranging from a university lecture presentation to a software product demonstration (currently available on Windows only)
- Includes a sizable assets library including transitions, music, annotations, and lower thirds to help you improve your recording.
- Incorporates interactive elements such as quizzes to make your material more engaging.
- Allows you to upload videos directly to YouTube and Vimeo – There are many animations (such as cursor animations) that can be used to focus attention on a specific area of the screen.
- It is not free to use and only offers a 30-day free trial.
- Video templates are limited.
- The software has a reputation for crashing frequently, and this problem is compounded while working with huge files.
- There is no option to record automatically.
- Education: $169.99 per user
- Individual: $169.99 per user
- Business: $249.99 per user
- $265 per user for government and non-profits
Thanks to its simple interface and a large collection of templates and presets with high-quality visuals and animation, Renderforest guarantees broadcast-quality video in no time.
This editor has a very low learning curve when combined with its built-in wizard. It’s also a one-stop-shop for branding your company, as it includes a logo, graphics, and website builder.
Their video themes and presets are especially good for promotional videos, presentations, explainer videos, and other similar projects.
It’s also a good choice for amateur video or music aficionados who want to develop vlog-style content or music videos because of the user-friendly interface.
- Large and configurable presets, templates, and toolkits make it simple to find what you’re looking for.
- Access to stock footage and a user-friendly video editor
- Directly publish to Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube from the platform.
- Dedicated video-making app for Android and iOS.
- The user interface is quite intuitive and easy to use even for inexperienced video editors.
- Over 300+ video templates sorted by theme and social media platform in a modern and high-quality video library.
- A built-in wizard that provides even more recommendations depending on your content
- It instantly syncs your video footage to audio for music videos and gives you access to a professionally licensed music library.
- Plans that are adaptable
- Inconvenient built-in video preview option that forces you to wait for the video to render before seeing new modifications and alterations.
- Importing your videos/images may affect their original quality.
- Video processing and rendering time may test your patience and cause production delays.
- To-publish time, particularly if you’re working on a tight deadline
- Doesn’t allow you to review edits on a single section of your video; instead, you must play the full film.
- The free plan only provides 300 MB of storage.
- Motion design and typography options are limited.
- Some templates aren’t totally configurable, including limitations on the number of photos, characters, font, and text size. – No team collaboration options are available.
Depending on your needs, the platform offers a variety of membership rates, ranging from Lite ($4.99/year for students and freelancers) to Agency ($49.99/year).
You may also read: Renderforest Review
Vyond (formerly GoAnimate) is online video-making software that lets you produce professional-looking marketing videos.
Vyond also makes it simple to combine themes and stock assets to create an appealing video. Vyond provides new users with tutorials and allows you to make an endless amount of videos.
- Character Creator: You can either build your own character or utilize one of Vyond’s character templates.
- Automatic Lip-Sync: Vyond will automatically match the character’s lips to your recorded audio file or a produced text-to-speech file.
- Own Media Upload: This option allows you to add your own media to the project.
- You can write in your text and select the finest voice for yourself in the Text to Speech Converter. You can also choose to record your voice directly for use.
- Version History: You can go back to any saved version of your project if you make a mistake while editing.
- The trial duration is free for 14 days.
- Cloud-based movie creation with no limits
- Provides new users with step-by-step instructions.
- Restricts from downloading presentations.
- After sharing a file Vyond watermark will be there, it will be removed after you upgrade to a premium plan.
It is available in Indian currency.
Essential: costs a total of 22,613.37 each year.
Premium: A year’s subscription costs 49,083.87 dollars.
Professional: A year’s worth of service costs $75,554.37.
Enterprise: It is tailored to the demands of the consumer.
After customers use the product they have many questions. The questions here are as under:
a. Is there any way to update Auto clips?
b. Is there any voiceovers available?
c. Is the video editing supports 1080p resolution?
d. Is there more video editing and customization options?
e. Can I export Mp4 videos in any plans?
We can conclude that more or less every software has some advantages and disadvantages. We have to identify what is needed for us or for our firms to work on. So I’m again repeating that choose your software wisely.
Please SHARE This Article!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. These are products I’ve personally used and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.