Are you getting tired of making video content for promotional use of your company or website? Or don’t you get the video content according to your requirement? It is simply because most video creators offer to make facilities from their own ready-made templates.
If you want to make use of your own video clips, images and sounds with superb color grading, then VideoStudio is the right choice for you. Continue reading this post to know more about this magnificent video editing tool.
VideoStudio Review Overview
It is the ultimate software for transforming videos and images into movies with improved color grading and masking. This new smart video tool offers premium effects and optimizes the performance of your video content.
Table of Content:
VideoStudio Review: What is It?
Corel VideoStudio is a specification-laden intuitive consumer video editing tool. It is packed with some interesting automation features with 2020 updates for the sake of animators, video marketers, and other business marketers. Rather than creating video content, use your own images and video clips or amazing video content for promotional purposes.
VideoStudio Review: Editions
The editions of VideoStudio are mentioned below for your reference:
- VideoStudio 2020
- VideoStudio 2019
- VideoStudio 2018
- VideoStudio X10
VideoStudio Review: What’s new?
Being the most powerful and consumer-level video editing tool it is favored by numerous marketers. Apart from its basic set of features, it has come up with a new set of features. Some basic features of this tool are sound editing, picture-in-picture, transitions, storyboard, and timeline. To enhance its capabilities new features are added to its new version. Let’s have a look at what are they:
- Highlight Reel: It is a marquee feature that makes use of AI for making a compelling visual representation of piles of video clips and images.
- New Edit Modes: It enables you for Stretching, Rolling, slide, and Slip modes on the current timeline.
- Upgraded Color Grading: An excellent new color palette is added along with Corel.
- Painting Creator: Animation of hand-written or drawn text for your projects.
- More Included LUTs: Readymade 30 pro-style color looks are available with an adjusting facility. Even animated graphics, textures, video backgrounds, and new titles are added to it.
- Photoshop-like Blending Modes: Select Overlay, Screen, Multiply, and so on for the overlays of your project.
- 4K Monitor Support: Retooling of the interface for better visual appearance in high-DPI displays.
- Improved Masking Tools: Improved UI with a rendering of quality masks and normal basic shapes to offer a seamless export process.
VideoStudio Review: Features
The amazing features which make VideoStudio so popular amongst video marketers are given in the following:
- HD, 4K & 360 video editing
- Templates & overlays
- Custom Split screen videos
- Chroma key/Green screen
- Video masking
- Stabilize video (proDAD Mercalli)
- Color & lens correction
- Customize motion
- Smart Proxy editing
- Batch processing
VideoStudio Review: Features benefits
To gain a clear idea about the working of the features, let’s check its benefits from below:
- Instant Video Corrections– By applying lens correction the fisheye distortion will be removed and color-correcting clips will adjust the light and temperature for offering unique effects.
- Color Grading- Select the mood of the scene on your own with easily shiftable colors and tune along with varied intuitive controls and video scopes.
- Pan and Zoom- Let your spectaculars fully focus on the critical moments by zooming and panning the subject keeping it fit into the frame.
- 6-angle MultiCam Video Editing- Share your story from varied angles with this feature. Use many cameras and edit, sync, and combine the footage as per your desire and requirement.
- Create Tiny Planet Videos– Offer a funny perspective by transforming the footage 360-degree with spherical panoramas (Rabbit Hole or Tiny Planet) with full control.
VideoStudio Review: Tech Specs
VideoStudio possesses excellent technical specifications. Let’s have a look below:
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, 64-bit only
- AMD A4 or Core i3 series for basic standard videos. AMD Athlon A10 or Intel Core i7 for UHD and HD videos
- 4 GB or above, 8+ GB highly advisable for UHD and HD videos
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768, minimum 512 MB VRAM or above recommended for hardware acceleration
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Minimum 10 GB for complete installation
- Internet connection is pivotal for registration, installation, and updates
- A DVD burner is needed to create AVCHD and DVD discs
- A separate plug-in is needed for Blu-Ray burning
Dutch, English, Japanese, German, Italian, French, and Traditional Chinese
- Video: AVCHD1 (.M2T/.MTS), AVI, DVR-MS, HDV1, DV, (H.265) HEVC2, M2TS, M4V, MOD1, MKV, MOV3 (H.264), MXF, TOD, MPEG-1/-2/-4, UIS, UISX, WMV, XAVC, WebM, XAVC S, Non-encrypted DVD titles, 3GP,
- 360 Video: equirectangular, dual fisheye, single fisheye,
- Audio: AAC, AC31, AMR, AU, Aiff, CDA, M4A, MP3, MP4, MOV, MPA, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Image: CLP, CUR, DCS, DCX, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, ICO, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, MAC, MPO, MSP, PBM, PCT, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, SCI, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WBM, WBMP, WMF, 001, Camera RAW
- Video: AVC, AVI, HDV, (H.265) HEVC2, DV, M2T, MOV3, UIS, UISX, MPEG-1/-2/-4, WebM, WMV, 3GP, XAVC S,
- Device: Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Android devices, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP/PS3/PS4, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats, HDV, DV
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($), SD Card
- Web: YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr
- Audio: M4A, OGG, WMA, WAV
- Image: BMP, JPG
VideoStudio Review: Pricing
This video editing tool is efficiently compatible with Windows 7, the 64-bit OS versions, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is available with 2 premium plans- Ultimate ($69.99, $99.99 upgrade) and Pro ($63.99 and $79.99 for upgrade).
Try Now VideoStudio For Free
VideoStudio Review: FAQs
Is there any free version available for this video editing tool?
No, although the free version is not available yet a free trial of 30-day is available to test the software.
How much is VideoStudio safe?
It is 100% safe to use in the long term. All of its content comes with Avast Antivirus and there is nothing to worry about!
Who is the developer of this amazing software?
VideoStudio is developed by Ulead Systems (Corel) the first-ever release in 2004. Later onwards it developed and addressed its issues greatly and now comes with the outstanding latest version of 2021.
What are the benefits of VideoStudio?
1. Stop motions
3. Multi-camera video editor
4. Easy fades and transitions
5. NewBlue FX Motion Effects
Is there any money-back policy?
Yes. They offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
VideoStudio Review: How to install?
- Close every open application.
- Insert the drive or DVD and open the downloaded file.exe with a double-click. In case an automatic DVD setup is not activated then navigate the drive and double-click on Setup.exe.
- Follow the popping-up instructions on the screen and install it successfully.
Now, you can make ad-purpose video content of your choice and demand with this video editing tool. Despite wasting time on making new video content altogether, it is better for those who want to personalize video content using their own album of images and video clips. Buy your premium version today and get started!
Please SHARE This Article!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan. These are products I’ve personally used and stand behind. This site is not intended to provide financial advice and is for entertainment only.